Trabajo disponible: Videógrafo/Editor
Telecinco Inc., una empresa puertorriqueña de medios está buscando un líder en la industria de telecomunicaciones en Puerto Rico para ocupar de manera inmediata un puesto de trabajo.
Lugar de Trabajo: San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field from an institution accredited by the Department of Education.
- Experience working as a camera-operator, ideally in a television environment.
- Knowledge of the general systems, practices, and broadcast standards within a wider news/operational environment.
- Experience of working as a non-linear video editor with fast, adaptable non-linear editing skills; experience in long-form craft editing would be useful.
- Knowledge of non-linear editing systems ADOBE PREMIER.
- Ability to present material creatively; experience of motion graphics software (After Effects/Apple Motion) desirable.
- Skills to edit creative or meaningful sequences from available footage.
- Quality assurance of edited material pre broadcast and ensuring that all work is completed to a high technical standard
- Detailed oriented and high level of computer literacy; excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Able to travel, work longer hours, flexible hours and shifts, evenings or weekends as needed.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines and work well in a team and autonomously.
- Organized, self-starter and resourceful
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Para solicitar debe enviar su resumé a firstname.lastname@example.org